You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printer not printing

Hello friends if any of you knows how to print using the printer by a iPhone. Because I have an iPhone and trying to print by printer using iPhone but I can able to do so and the printer not printing. If anyone knows the solution please reply me.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 11:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 3:38 PM

tomcruise72 Said:

"printer not printing: Hello friends if any of you knows how to print using the printer by a iPhone. Because I have an iPhone and trying to print by printer using iPhone but I can able to do so and the printer not printing. If anyone knows the solution please reply me."

-------

You need to use AirPrint:

Here are the AirPrint Compatible Printers: About AirPrint - Apple Support. For More on Troubleshooting , Go here: If you can't print from your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support.

On many printers, you can hover over it, printing wireless via Bluetooth. But Bluetooth is not Wi-Fi. Each works on its own frequency.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2020 3:38 PM in response to tomcruise72

tomcruise72 Said:

"printer not printing: Hello friends if any of you knows how to print using the printer by a iPhone. Because I have an iPhone and trying to print by printer using iPhone but I can able to do so and the printer not printing. If anyone knows the solution please reply me."

-------

You need to use AirPrint:

Here are the AirPrint Compatible Printers: About AirPrint - Apple Support. For More on Troubleshooting , Go here: If you can't print from your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support.

On many printers, you can hover over it, printing wireless via Bluetooth. But Bluetooth is not Wi-Fi. Each works on its own frequency.

printer not printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.