You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store.

This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap Review to sign

in, then review your account information. When I tap on Review it just

doen't do any thing?

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 1:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 12:29 AM

I resolved the problem with the following: As the iPhone 4 with iOS 9 did display a blank page after I clicked the 'Review' button, I created a new user account on a MacBook, attached the Apple ID to, and tried to purchase an item from the App Store. There, the same Review button appeared, but the web page did show the form to complete the address, etc. I could complete these. Then on the iPhone, the Review was not thrown anymore. My suspiscion is, that the iPhone holds some old root trust certificates, which prevents the display of the webpages.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2020 12:29 AM in response to brenden dv

I resolved the problem with the following: As the iPhone 4 with iOS 9 did display a blank page after I clicked the 'Review' button, I created a new user account on a MacBook, attached the Apple ID to, and tried to purchase an item from the App Store. There, the same Review button appeared, but the web page did show the form to complete the address, etc. I could complete these. Then on the iPhone, the Review was not thrown anymore. My suspiscion is, that the iPhone holds some old root trust certificates, which prevents the display of the webpages.

Jan 5, 2020 1:28 PM in response to piim

Hi there piim,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are running into an alert regarding the iTunes Store, but you are unable to proceed with the actions. I'd like to help.

I would suggest trying to access your Apple ID iTunes & App store account using a different device, if available, to see if the same behavior continues. If you do experience the same issue on multiple devices, I would then recommend visiting Manage your Apple ID - Apple via a web browser, and make sure your Apple ID payment details are added and your billing information is accurate: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support, and Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

Best regards.

This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.