You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health massively decreasing

Why the battery health of my iphone 11pro decreasing massively i had just buy this phone almost 2 months ago . I had never charged it 100% and only charge once a day till 85%.

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 5:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 5:56 PM

That isn’t a massive decrease in capacity. And there’s no reason to limit what you charge the phone to. The Battery Health reading is most accurate after you charge the phone to 100%; as you say you ever do that the battery health reading is not necessarily accurate.

See my monograph—>When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2020 5:56 PM in response to Daudgondal

That isn’t a massive decrease in capacity. And there’s no reason to limit what you charge the phone to. The Battery Health reading is most accurate after you charge the phone to 100%; as you say you ever do that the battery health reading is not necessarily accurate.

See my monograph—>When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

Battery health massively decreasing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.