You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keychain no suggestion new password

I couldn't find any solution about if I can't get new password suggestion.

why it doesn't work?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 6:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 10:05 AM

Am I correct in understanding Safari's built-in automatic secure password generator is not working?

Read Safari troubleshooting on Mac - Apple Support and determine if it has anything to suggest.

Generally speaking anything that interferes with Safari's operation (Safari Extensions, website plug-ins etc) can result in unexpected effects:

If you need to disable or block a Safari plug-in on Mac

If features on a webpage don’t work in Safari on Mac

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2020 10:05 AM in response to ThinkerBot

Am I correct in understanding Safari's built-in automatic secure password generator is not working?

Read Safari troubleshooting on Mac - Apple Support and determine if it has anything to suggest.

Generally speaking anything that interferes with Safari's operation (Safari Extensions, website plug-ins etc) can result in unexpected effects:

If you need to disable or block a Safari plug-in on Mac

If features on a webpage don’t work in Safari on Mac

keychain no suggestion new password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.