You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my app?

i can not find this app on my iphone xs. also i can not install it on appstore.

please help me.

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 6:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 7:02 PM

I am not sure which iOS version you are using however if you are using iOS 13 then Find My Friends app has been replaced with the Find My app. And it looks like this:

Look for it on your iPhone if you have iOS 13. Further more here is a link with more information on this app that you can use to set it up Find My - Official Apple Support Hope this helps.

Axel F.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 7, 2020 7:02 PM in response to dangphucprnt

I am not sure which iOS version you are using however if you are using iOS 13 then Find My Friends app has been replaced with the Find My app. And it looks like this:

Look for it on your iPhone if you have iOS 13. Further more here is a link with more information on this app that you can use to set it up Find My - Official Apple Support Hope this helps.

Axel F.

Jan 7, 2020 7:39 PM in response to dangphucprnt

dangphucprnt wrote:

...i can not find and install app

You don’t need to install Find My, this app is included within iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.

When you install iOS 13 or iPadOS 13, you have Find My,

iCloud - Find My - Apple

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

And for people...

Find friends and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

Jan 7, 2020 8:02 PM in response to dangphucprnt

It appears that you have the Find My app however you do not have the People tab and only have the Devices and Me tabs.

Was your iPhone purchased from a country in Asia? OR Are you in Asia? I did some research for you and found out that the People tab is omitted in the Find My tab due to a local government regulation in South Korea and some other countries in Asia. If you are not in Asia or your iPhone was not purchased from Asia then have you tried force Restarting your iPhone as shown in this link Force restart iPhone - Apple Support ? Hope this information helps.

Axel F.

Where is my app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.