You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to see remaining time of song playing. I can see it very faint but can't make it out.

in the new Apple Music app on Mac when playing a song in you library the time remaining is so faint I can't make it out. how to make it show up?

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 4:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 12:25 PM

I am sorry, ed2345, but it is not a "feature," but a detriment, absolutely a step back from what iTunes offered its users. I, and it seems many others, find the loss of such information's visibility to be troublesome and inconvenient.

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 31, 2020 9:42 PM in response to ed2345

ed2345, I understand about using the feedback submission as a means to make Apple aware of problematic and/or inconveniences by which Apple has changed its user-friendliness, so to speak. Although, I am quite skeptical about whether the, more than likely, millions of the feedback submissions are actually read, or acted upon.

I also understand that replying to or agreeing upon an issue with a fellow Mac user, does not necessarily get seen by Apple, so commiserations are all I do, plus any help for an issue, of which I may have knowledge.

how to see remaining time of song playing. I can see it very faint but can't make it out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.