You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is stuck on the basic screen. How do I fix this, I tried putting it on the charger and pushing firmly and it didn’t work. What else can I do?

My Apple Watch is stuck on the basic screen. How do I fix this? I tried putting it on the charger and firmly pushing and releasing and nothing happened. Help me please.

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 9:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 6:29 AM

Hey Applehelpneeded03,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. I see that your Apple Watch appears to be frozen and I’d like to help.

Try restarting your Apple Watch. Use this resource for step by step instructions on how to get this done: How to restart your Apple Watch  

If basic restart doesn’t seem to work, also try force restart to see if that helps. The steps for that is also on the same resource towards the bottom of the page.

Let me know how it goes. Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2020 6:29 AM in response to Applehelpneeded03

Hey Applehelpneeded03,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. I see that your Apple Watch appears to be frozen and I’d like to help.

Try restarting your Apple Watch. Use this resource for step by step instructions on how to get this done: How to restart your Apple Watch  

If basic restart doesn’t seem to work, also try force restart to see if that helps. The steps for that is also on the same resource towards the bottom of the page.

Let me know how it goes. Cheers!

My Apple Watch is stuck on the basic screen. How do I fix this, I tried putting it on the charger and pushing firmly and it didn’t work. What else can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.