You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off Item View option in open dialogue box!

I am using mac os Mojave. When I open dialogue box in photoshop, illustrator or any other software I see item info's with every folder and file... It's a bit annoying to me. I just want to get rid of this. I have tried finder view options but it's not working in open dialogue boxes.

Please suggest me how to turn this option off. it appears only in "open dialogue box"

Rgds

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 5:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 6:25 PM

I believe what you are seeing is related to the specific apps that you are using, and not the macOS.

If I'm not mistaken, think Photoshop allows you to sort the Open File dialog box by Image Resolution as well as Name or Date(?).

You might ask this question in the Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator support forums.

Start at Adobe Photoshop Learn & Support.

Meanwhile, I assume you've explored the Options button pictured in your graphic below?

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2020 6:25 PM in response to nasiriftekhar

I believe what you are seeing is related to the specific apps that you are using, and not the macOS.

If I'm not mistaken, think Photoshop allows you to sort the Open File dialog box by Image Resolution as well as Name or Date(?).

You might ask this question in the Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator support forums.

Start at Adobe Photoshop Learn & Support.

Meanwhile, I assume you've explored the Options button pictured in your graphic below?

How to turn off Item View option in open dialogue box!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.