You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone was stolen, and i can't activate the "lost feature"

how can i turn on the "lost" feature on when my device is no where to be found? Also since I can't turn on the "lost" feature i can't get a new iphone through my apple care. Yes I paid for the lost, and stolen plan. I filed a claim but it was denied even though I have the report that the officer gave me. Someone please help, thank you so much.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:47 PM

Did you have Find My Phone activated on the phone in Settings/Your Name/iCloud? If you go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone using a computer browser and the phone doesn't show there, Find My Phone wasn't activated and there isn't a way to activate the lost feature.

Find My Phone - If your device is lost or stolen

Find My Phone - Lock and track your device using Lost Mode

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2020 7:47 PM in response to davidguillensosa

Did you have Find My Phone activated on the phone in Settings/Your Name/iCloud? If you go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone using a computer browser and the phone doesn't show there, Find My Phone wasn't activated and there isn't a way to activate the lost feature.

Find My Phone - If your device is lost or stolen

Find My Phone - Lock and track your device using Lost Mode

my phone was stolen, and i can't activate the "lost feature"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.