You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contacts

my husband deleted contacts from his phone and they ended up deleting from my phone as well. how do i recover my deleted contacts?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 9:44 AM

Try the instructions that you will find by clicking on this link Restore contacts, calendars, and more in Settings on iCloud.com - Apple Support to recover your contacts from iCloud.

It appears that you and your husband are probably using the same Apple ID. If you are then you are also using the same iCloud space and syncing the same data. This is why when one iPhone deletes a contact then the other iPhone sees the same change. Just wanted you to know.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2020 9:44 AM in response to zoraida225

Try the instructions that you will find by clicking on this link Restore contacts, calendars, and more in Settings on iCloud.com - Apple Support to recover your contacts from iCloud.

It appears that you and your husband are probably using the same Apple ID. If you are then you are also using the same iCloud space and syncing the same data. This is why when one iPhone deletes a contact then the other iPhone sees the same change. Just wanted you to know.

Axel F.

contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.