You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to change volume the Touch Bar slider needs to load like it's showing a circle that's loading

today I updated my macbook pro 2019 with touch bar to the latest version of catalina, but when I did I did have a problem with touch bar. When I try to change volym or brightness the slider needs to load like it's showing a circle on the screen that loading and than I can change volym or brightness, to be honest that is very frustrating. Is this a problem? Is there a solution? Did anyone else had this problem?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 9:11 AM

1 reply

Jan 22, 2020 10:20 AM in response to cevdetlange

cevdetlange wrote:

today I updated my macbook pro 2019 with touch bar to the latest version of catalina, but when I did I did have a problem with touch bar. When I try to change volym or brightness the slider needs to load like it's showing a circle on the screen that loading and than I can change volym or brightness, to be honest that is very frustrating. Is this a problem? Is there a solution? Did anyone else had this problem?

Try resetting the SMC https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201295

When I try to change volume the Touch Bar slider needs to load like it's showing a circle that's loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.