You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPod Shuffle 2nd gen Music library not showing

I've recently found my IPod shuffle 2nd gen and wanted to load some songs on it. So i headed over to the music app and autofilled my playlist onto the IPod. Now when i go and look at what songs are stored on the IPod nothing shows up. I then turned on the IPod and all the music that i transfered was on there and playback worked fine. Then i later loaded my songs onto my IPad and when i go into the music app i see all the songs on it but yet i can't see them on the IPod. Can someone help me resolve this issue thanks.

IPod Shuffle:

All the music is loaded on this but nothing is showing up

IPad:

As you can see its all showing up on the ipad

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 6:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 9:05 AM

Hello,

This is a known problem. I ask that you please submit a bug report, using the following link, so Apple can address it in a future system update.

Apple Product Feedback

1 reply

IPod Shuffle 2nd gen Music library not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.