You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Speakers

I was testing my speakers’ audio balance today and my bottom right speaker sounds louder than the speaker at the top on my iPhone 8. Is this normal?

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 8:22 PM

1 reply

Jan 30, 2020 12:35 PM in response to uhoharat

Hi, uhoharat,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post you have concerns over the audio volume of your speakers on the iPhone 8. I'm happy to help!

On your iPhone, head to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual, and make sure the "Balance" slider is in the middle. This should play media audio with the same volume from both the bottom speaker, and the receiver speaker.

If the Balance slider is in the middle and you still have concerns over the audio coming from your speakers, check out the steps in If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support.

Best!

iPhone 8 Speakers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.