You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

should be getting one year free Apple TV plus but I don't have it

I bought my Mac around December of 2019, which means I should be eligible for the free year trial, however, the only trial they want to provide for me is the 7 day free trial. there is nothing about a 1 year trial on the app and the website when I sign in. I should have free Apple TV plus but I don't. what do I do?

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 3:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 11:24 AM

Make sure you did as instructed

Apple TV + Offer

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210573 and there’s an option in the instructions to try on the web at tv.apple.com

if you still can’t see it Contact Support

3 replies

Jan 31, 2020 7:09 AM in response to a.n0280

To qualify, you would need to

- buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple or an Apple-authorized reseller.

- live in a country where Apple TV+ is available and have your Apple ID for that region.

- be the first user of that new device, as determined by registering with an Apple ID account.

- accept the year-offer in the Apple TV app on the new device, within 3 months after setup.

should be getting one year free Apple TV plus but I don't have it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.