You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps randomly showing under Notifications in IOS13

After a short break I got the new Iphone 11 Pro Max with IOS 13,3 and was wondering why some apps already installed on my phone do not show up under Settings/Notifications/Notification Style. This happens with some apps that I install fresh too, sort of randomly. Has this always been the case? My assumption was that all apps installed on the phone should be listed under notifications and from there one can play with types of notifications etc. but maybe I am wrong. It seems that apps asking for location access, once granted go under Settings/Notifications/Notification Style. I have restored my Iphone from an icloud backup i had back in August 19.

Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 5:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 5:37 AM

In such circumstances, a "forced" restart of your new device can solve the problem:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

Regards

Giuloio

1 reply

Apps randomly showing under Notifications in IOS13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.