You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is on 12.4 ios I want to get 13iond but my phone is saying its up to date

my phone is on 12.4 ios and it says that my phone is up to date but I know that there is a 13 ios update

iPhone 6s Plus, 12

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:43 PM

Are you 100% sure that your iPhone 6s Plus is a 6s ? Is it possible that it is an iPhone 6 Plus and not a S model? The reason I ask is because if your iPhone is a 6s Plus then it should have updated to iOS 13. iPhone 6 Plus cannot update past iOS 12.4.

On your iPhone, go to Settings-->>General-->>About and check your iPhone's Model name. Let us know. Thanks.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2020 7:43 PM in response to gonzales_24

Are you 100% sure that your iPhone 6s Plus is a 6s ? Is it possible that it is an iPhone 6 Plus and not a S model? The reason I ask is because if your iPhone is a 6s Plus then it should have updated to iOS 13. iPhone 6 Plus cannot update past iOS 12.4.

On your iPhone, go to Settings-->>General-->>About and check your iPhone's Model name. Let us know. Thanks.

Axel F.

my phone is on 12.4 ios I want to get 13iond but my phone is saying its up to date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.