You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you unlock my phone please ?

My phone is locked. I want to unlock my phone. I hope it will be successful on this phone

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 12:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 12:18 AM

Carrier Lock:- Though your iPhone’s original Carrier is not obligatory to unlock your iPhone, but you may know the process here --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier ...

Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2020 12:18 AM in response to veng0311

Carrier Lock:- Though your iPhone’s original Carrier is not obligatory to unlock your iPhone, but you may know the process here --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier ...

Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch ...

Can you unlock my phone please ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.