You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email right side bar

When I am looking at an email on my iPad and there is a link in the email and I click on it and a right side bar opens with the link and it is so narrow I cannot read it. It used to open full. How do I get it to open full again.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 11:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 8:41 PM

Just for the record: I have been muddling along with the latest IOS and not been able to find out what to do with those “stupid” links. But after watching the first video, I suddenly woke up and told myself that if I tried I would find out but I wrote it off as a bug in the program. Now I know much better what to do with this great feature and of course, Thank you to zmclearan for his great reply. It took only a few seconds of the video when it started to dawn on me how to handle this. Thanks from a happy camper.

Robert

[Email Edited by Moderator]

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2020 8:41 PM in response to QuickPost

Just for the record: I have been muddling along with the latest IOS and not been able to find out what to do with those “stupid” links. But after watching the first video, I suddenly woke up and told myself that if I tried I would find out but I wrote it off as a bug in the program. Now I know much better what to do with this great feature and of course, Thank you to zmclearan for his great reply. It took only a few seconds of the video when it started to dawn on me how to handle this. Thanks from a happy camper.

Robert

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Email right side bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.