You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar issues

Every time I open the calendar in a new year I can not open any calendars more than 2-3 months back. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I am up to date in all related software. Thanks in advance for your help!

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 12:24 PM

What do you have the calendar sync settings at? You can sync all events, you should be able to search for up to a year back, but you can look back further if you have all events synced.

There are supposed to be some calendar apps in the App Store that can do better. I was given the name Fantastical as a possibility.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2020 12:24 PM in response to Ladylarkin

What do you have the calendar sync settings at? You can sync all events, you should be able to search for up to a year back, but you can look back further if you have all events synced.

There are supposed to be some calendar apps in the App Store that can do better. I was given the name Fantastical as a possibility.

Calendar issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.