You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 5 won't install-update hangs at "verifying" for 24 hours. What's the fix?

Apple Watch 6.1.1won't install-update hangs at "verifying" for 24 hours. What's the fix? Thanks

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 2:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM

Hey tsade,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues updating your Apple Watch and I’m here to help. I also have an Apple Watch myself and I definitely would want to keep it updated, so I understand your concern. 

If you haven’t yet, check out this helpful article to make sure that you’re following the right steps to Update your Apple Watch

I want to specifically point out the section that says ‘If you need help updating’ from that article for further steps you can take to resolve this issue. 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM in response to tsade

Hey tsade,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues updating your Apple Watch and I’m here to help. I also have an Apple Watch myself and I definitely would want to keep it updated, so I understand your concern. 

If you haven’t yet, check out this helpful article to make sure that you’re following the right steps to Update your Apple Watch

I want to specifically point out the section that says ‘If you need help updating’ from that article for further steps you can take to resolve this issue. 

Cheers!

Apple Watch 5 won't install-update hangs at "verifying" for 24 hours. What's the fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.