You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone receiving calls on your Apple account being hacked saying that they are Apple.

Is this a legit call that your account has been compromised? I has recently had two calls, both were robocalls claiming to be Apple and my account with them had been compromised. I didn’t stay on line very long before I disconnected the calls.

I have not found a live person or phone number to verified if it is a real Apple person representing the Notifications.

As a rule I never interact with these type of calls but who knows if cutting personnel in businesses won’t lead to more confusing Communication methods like these!

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 7:07 AM

Any such call would be a scam call. Ignore them.

2 replies

Anyone receiving calls on your Apple account being hacked saying that they are Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.