You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to forward e mails to a different e mail address

After years with the same e-mail address, I had to create a new one. How do one forward e mails from old account into new account in g-mail on iPhones.

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 4:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 8:22 AM

Thanks for being there with me on this. What I did was go into my iMac and followed your info and change the user in Setting making my wife account in there. Then was able to follow the rest of your example with success to change her iPhone. Thanks

5 replies

Feb 6, 2020 7:20 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks for answer. Let me go into more details. My wife uses G Mail on her laptop and iPhone. She clicks on the Apple small blue box with white envelope on bottom of iPhone on the small blue square with white envelope to go into he mail. We desire to automatic forward all of her mail from old e mail address into new address. I know how to do it on my computer receiving mail from MSN onto gmail. But at lost on my wife's question.

Feb 6, 2020 7:43 PM in response to ronfrommurrieta

I believe the link I provided (in blue words) tells you how to do that. The question you have is a gmail question, not an iPhone or Apple question. There is not facility built into the Apple Mail App for automatic forwarding of email agents. This is an issue you need to figure out with Google. That's why I provided the link, which has embedded links about how to set up email forwarding from inside gmail from one email address to another email address.

If this doesn't solve this for you, you need to contact Google.

How to forward e mails to a different e mail address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.