You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The left airpod pro doesn’t charge. It was in the case charging over 10 hours and still stays at 2% while the case shows 89% charged. I tried to disconnect and reconnect twice and still have the same problem.

I was trying to have my airpods charged but it was impossible as the left airpod is not charging. The Airpod case shows 89% charged. Disconnecting and reconnecting didn’t fix the problem. Is there any possible fix to this problem?

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 2:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 4:13 PM

Wipe off the bottom of the stem and make sure it’s clean. Then look into the well for that AirPod and clean it thoroughly with a cotton swab. There are 2 contacts on the end of the stem that meet contacts in the case. This is how current gets into the device to charge it.

1 reply

The left airpod pro doesn’t charge. It was in the case charging over 10 hours and still stays at 2% while the case shows 89% charged. I tried to disconnect and reconnect twice and still have the same problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.