You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed phone number

I can’t make calls after changing my number

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 9:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 9:30 PM

Hey Baybee,

From your post, it appears that you changed had your phone number changed and now you cannot make any outgoing calls. I am assuming that you are not getting any incoming calls for the new number as well. What about cellular data? Is that working? Did you change carriers and therefore ended up with a new number? In the end, your best course of action is to contact your cell service provider (carrier) and see why you cannot receive incoming calls at your new phone number.

If call to your carrier does not solve this issue then let us know along with the answers to the questions that I have asked you and we can try and help you. Thanks

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2020 9:30 PM in response to Baybeeeee

Hey Baybee,

From your post, it appears that you changed had your phone number changed and now you cannot make any outgoing calls. I am assuming that you are not getting any incoming calls for the new number as well. What about cellular data? Is that working? Did you change carriers and therefore ended up with a new number? In the end, your best course of action is to contact your cell service provider (carrier) and see why you cannot receive incoming calls at your new phone number.

If call to your carrier does not solve this issue then let us know along with the answers to the questions that I have asked you and we can try and help you. Thanks

Axel F.

Changed phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.