You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ is not free for 1 Year as promised?

Dear friends, I've got 1Y Apple TV+ subscription together with new iPhone 11. However, there are just few films which I can watch free of charge. For the most of films I see options 'buy' / 'rent' and the prices vary from $2 to $20... Is this what was supposed to be Apple TV+ or there is something wrong with settings or something else? What should I do to get it fixed? I expected that the whole library will be free during the whole year starting from the date of Apple TV+ activation? Please help.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 1:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 1:27 AM

You got a free 1 year subscription of tv+.

It's a streaming service from Apple for original Apple content.

All other movies, tv shows from the iTunes Store are not included.

Read here: Apple TV+ - Apple

6 replies

Feb 10, 2020 10:55 AM in response to O001

The TV app houses a lot more than just Apple TV Plus. If you want to see what is included in that service you can scroll down to the Apple TV section and select the Apple TV Plus icon. It currently has 12 series and 2 movies, with more added each month.

If you want to browse the TV app and only see content from your subscriptions, that is not possible. However, you are free to give feedback.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Apple TV+ is not free for 1 Year as promised?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.