You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade games not playable after subscription expires

Hi,

I've subscribed Apple Arcade for a few month and later cancelled it. I was told that games I've already downloaded to the device will continue to work. My subscription just expired. The games I've downloaded on my iPhone do work. But the same games on my iPad won't play. I got prompted to subscribe to Apple Arcade again. Why is that?

I did log into another iTunes account on my iPad and logged back into the old account where I had apple arcade subscription.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 9:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 1:57 AM

quan84 wrote:

I was told that games I've already downloaded to the device will continue to work.

Where were you told that? You should expect to find that all Apple Arcade games cease to work at the end of your subscription.

tt2

1 reply

Apple Arcade games not playable after subscription expires

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.