You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

Hi my name is Kyle and my iTunes subscription had ended a few days ago and i can no longer listen to the songs that i had downloaded so here is my question is there a way that i can put them onto my Iphone without having a current subscription?

thanks

Kyle Sandmeyer

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 10:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 12:13 PM

is there a way that i can put them onto my Iphone without having a current subscription?

You likely mean an Apple Music subscription.

With Apple Music, you must keep paying for the right to listen to the music.

When your subscription ends, you can purchase the music tracks from the iTunes Music store and have access to them going forward.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2020 12:13 PM in response to liilspeedster62

is there a way that i can put them onto my Iphone without having a current subscription?

You likely mean an Apple Music subscription.

With Apple Music, you must keep paying for the right to listen to the music.

When your subscription ends, you can purchase the music tracks from the iTunes Music store and have access to them going forward.

Feb 17, 2020 12:24 PM in response to liilspeedster62

so even if I have the music from the Apple Music subscription in another folder on my laptop I would still need a subscription to load them into my phone ?

Of course.

You can't really expect to get free music from Apple.

Apple Music is a paid subscription service.

You get access to virtually millions of songs for a monthly fee.

Stop paying and the music is no longer available. That you have downloaded it means nothing.

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.