You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my AppleTV movies and TV shows are missing from my Library on my MacBook AppleTv app

I use the AppleTV app quite frequently. I have purchased over 300 movies and about a dozen TV series. I stream them on my AppleTV device as well as on my MacBook when I am away from home. Yesterday I opened my AppleTV app on my MacBook and all my movies and TV series I have purchased are gone. There is one Spongebob episode available as I actually downloaded it to my MacBook for my son, but everything else is gone. My "Movies" tab under "My Library" is just a blank screen with a "Browse AppleTV" option. How do I regain access all my movies I have purchased?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 1:12 PM

See if they got hidden, click on Account at the top of your screen - View my account - iTunes in the cloud - Hidden purchases- manage

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT208167

Or Account - Purchased

Or File - Add to Library

try also force quitting the app and restarting your Mac

3 replies

All my AppleTV movies and TV shows are missing from my Library on my MacBook AppleTv app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.