You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t cancel the subscription on the app, because there’s no red buttom. The app withdraws money from my card.

v How can I cancel the subscription? 

I attach a photo, that there is no any red buttom, with sign “cancel”, and no checkmark near the version of subscription. These app was deleted before the payment,  and how I thought the prepayment was canceled. But I received the check with payment (attached photo)

Many people that also downloaded this app complains about the same problem. (ray cant cancel and lose their money)

3 attached foto the name of the app: «Followly: Звіти та аналітика»

Please help me or block this app

p.s. Cant attach three photos

Posted on Mar 2, 2020 11:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 11:53 AM

If you don’t see the Cancel button, the subscription has already been cancelled, that’s why you see the weekly plan under options. Since you already prepaid for this week, it will end on the day indicated on top (March 7th, I think).

For more, see:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

2 replies

I can’t cancel the subscription on the app, because there’s no red buttom. The app withdraws money from my card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.