You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting pages template

How can I delete template in pages I created, tried to look for in Library but couldn't find it?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 9:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 9:48 AM

Launch Pages. In the template chooser, visit the My Templates category in the sidebar, and then control-click on the template that you wish to delete. A secondary menu will appear offering Rename and Delete.

If you did not save the template into the Template Chooser, its anyone's guess where it is now. Look in iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 5, 2020 9:48 AM in response to ajay_chauhan

Launch Pages. In the template chooser, visit the My Templates category in the sidebar, and then control-click on the template that you wish to delete. A secondary menu will appear offering Rename and Delete.

If you did not save the template into the Template Chooser, its anyone's guess where it is now. Look in iCloud.

Deleting pages template

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.