You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing song in bought album

I bought this whole album but can you check why the first song disappeared from my library?

this is what i see in my music library

this is what i see in itunes

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Mar 7, 2020 5:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 6:55 PM

Hey csl2004,

Thanks for getting back to us. If you didn't already do so, also ensure that purchase isn't hidden. You can see how to locate hidden purchases, and unhide them here: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

If you're still not find that track, reach out for further assistance here: iTunes Support

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2020 6:55 PM in response to csl2004

Hey csl2004,

Thanks for getting back to us. If you didn't already do so, also ensure that purchase isn't hidden. You can see how to locate hidden purchases, and unhide them here: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

If you're still not find that track, reach out for further assistance here: iTunes Support

Cheers!

Mar 8, 2020 10:54 AM in response to csl2004

Hey csl2004,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you have a question about a missing song from an album you purchased. I definitely want to make sure you have access to your entire library, and I'm happy to help.

Thanks for providing those screenshots. I can see you did purchase that album, and it looks like the first album is showing your downloaded tracks. Are you able to download the first track again? Check out how to download past purchases here: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

If downloading that song again doesn't resolve this, let us a bit more about what's happening. Some helpful information would be:

Are you able to locate and play the song without issue still?

Do you have an Apple Music Subscription?

Are you seeing this behavior on any other device you use with Music?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Mar 8, 2020 5:39 PM in response to brenden dv

Thanks for your response but it did not resolve the issue.

I don’t have apple music subscription.

I can’t find the first song anywhere in my music library.

I tried to follow the instruction to re-download from purchased, also didn’t work.

Below screenshots are what I see in my purchased list, see there are 2 Northern German, the first one has track 4, the second one has track 2,3,4. I can’t find track 1.

How to fix this please?

missing song in bought album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.