You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Command Click not working in iCloud Numbers

In order to use the latest Numbers on my 2011 iMac (maxed at High Sierra), I have to use iWork for iCloud. However, Command Click does not work so I cannot select multiple non-adjacent cells. No other modifier keys work for this either, although Shift Click works as it should. Is there a setting I'm missing?

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 3:42 PM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2020 12:20 PM in response to Mifunego

Hello Mifunego,

I understand that Command Click does not work so you're unable to select multiple non-adjecent cells and other modifier keys don't work for this either. I am happy to provide some information.

Apple is frequently updating Numbers for iCloud. Updates are cumulative, so when you launch Numbers on iCloud.com, it has all the latest features. You can see all the features included with each release in the article below. Be aware that the feature you're trying to use may not be a feature that is currently in place today.

Numbers for iCloud release notes

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Command Click not working in iCloud Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.