You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can´t download apps

For some odd reason, I am unable to download apps from the app store. When I tap to download an app, I got a pop up that asks me to sign in to view my billing information which is correct. After I hit ¨done¨ in the upper right corner, the app loads for a bit then says the same thing from before. (Get, or the price) I tap again and the whole thing repeats. Has anyone else ever had this issue and if so, we´re you able to fix it?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 16, 2020 3:36 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2020 3:46 PM in response to SilverWriter

Your payment information must be accurate, up to date and match exactly what’s on file with your bank, including the current three-digit CVS number on back of the card. Call your bank to check if they are blocking payments to iTunes for some reason. If you still can’t figure out what the issue is, you’ll need to contact iTunes Store Support directly.

iTunes Store official support, including billing and verification issues

https://support.apple.com/itunes 

I can´t download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.