You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Recover Deleted iCloud Account

Recently i Deleted my iCloud Account by-mistake but it still Logged in my iPhone and keep asking password . when i put password it says cannot find this person .

IOS 13.3.1

Apple iPhone 7 . is there any solution >

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2020 3:03 AM

If you have deleted your iCloud account (Apple ID) permanently and it still asks you for your password then, what you might have to do would be to restore the device through iTunes to get rid of any lingering remnants from the old iCloud account

Many thanks

Erik

6 replies

Mar 18, 2020 5:06 AM in response to Ehtisham1

It sounds like it may not be too late restore your Apple ID. Do you have the recovery key mentioned below?

How to Delete your Apple ID Account https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504This document says, in effect, that "deleting your Apple ID [eventually] is permanent. I found this related authoritative statement elsewhere (can't remember exactly where): 

"If you deleted your Apple ID by requesting deletion through the Apple website and it has been over seven days then there is no way for you to restore it. it was in the terms and conditions you agreed to before deleting it. If however it was deleted in the past few days- you can restore it by providing Apple Support with the recovery key you were prompted to save."

Mar 18, 2020 3:19 AM in response to Ehtisham1

Hi!

If you deleted the Apple id by requesting deletion through the Apple site and it has been over seven days then there is no way for you to restore it - it was in the terms and conditions you agreed to before deleting it.

Also I'm not sure in above-mentioned solution, as you may encounter a problem with the activation lock - check the information here: Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Mar 18, 2020 6:23 AM in response to Ptaxey

Yes the OP kept saying that whenever he tried to put his password in "when i put password it says cannot find this person." One way to truly be able to check would be to sign into iCloud.com and go to find my iPhone and actually check the status of the device, so we can know if it is still linked to the account, and if it is, remove it and then restore it

Mar 18, 2020 5:46 AM in response to erikas273

Topic starter told that he is still logged to this Apple ID (I believe in "Settings"). That's actually not the best idea to delete Apple ID before logging out of it, as it usually asks for a password before lets you out, but still. And from my experience, despite Apple ID is deleted or not, while your iPhone is linked to this Apple ID (and that's our case) - it still causes Activation Lock after reset/restore.

How to Recover Deleted iCloud Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.