You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sub deleted

I just downloaded the ‘calm’ app which I feel Apple should prompt you and say this is 69.99 but it downloaded and I don’t want to pay after 7 day trial. I deleted it, it’s not in my settings but how do I know if I deleted the subscription?

thanks!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 12:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 12:07 PM

It’s not sufficient to just delete the app. To unsubscribe you need to do it from your Apple ID account, not from within the app itself.

Canceling an active subscription, or a free trial, must be done at least 24 hours before it ends.

If you want to unsubscribe, follow these steps:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2020 12:07 PM in response to darla15

It’s not sufficient to just delete the app. To unsubscribe you need to do it from your Apple ID account, not from within the app itself.

Canceling an active subscription, or a free trial, must be done at least 24 hours before it ends.

If you want to unsubscribe, follow these steps:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Mar 24, 2020 12:18 PM in response to darla15

If you followed the instructions, it should just say trial will Expire on such and such date. Otherwise it would say the subscription will Renew on such and such date. Also, one of the subscription options (monthly, yearly, etc) would have a checkmark next to it. One last thing is to scroll down on that screen and see if it says you can Resubscribe, as you can REsubscribe only if you don’t now have an active subscription.

Sub deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.