You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why do I have to move my mouse the entire width of my desk to get it to move to the other side of the screen

why do I have to move my magic mouse that came with brand new iMac the entire width of the desk to move across the width of the screen?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 9:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 9:45 PM

tootie1dog Said:

why do I have to move my mouse the entire width of my desk[...]: [...]to get cursor to move the width of the page on the screen

———-

Cursor Settings:

Interesting. This setting is unexpectedly rationed with the width of your desk.

To Modify This:

Go Here: Change mouse tracking, double-click, and scrolling speed on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2020 9:45 PM in response to tootie1dog

tootie1dog Said:

why do I have to move my mouse the entire width of my desk[...]: [...]to get cursor to move the width of the page on the screen

———-

Cursor Settings:

Interesting. This setting is unexpectedly rationed with the width of your desk.

To Modify This:

Go Here: Change mouse tracking, double-click, and scrolling speed on Mac - Apple Support

why do I have to move my mouse the entire width of my desk to get it to move to the other side of the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.