You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam Email?

I think I got a spam email from apple id

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 6:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 6:53 PM

According to: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

"If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com."

2 replies

Mar 27, 2020 7:03 PM in response to Cowboi93

Cowboi93 Said:

Spam Email?: I think I got a spam email from apple id

———-

Scam eMail:

Apple is not going to send you anonymous eMail about your Apple Account. So. forward it off to Apple, using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com

Avoid Scam eMails:

What exactly are these eMails inferring? If it is unexpected and about your account, I'd suspect it'd be a scam.

Go Here: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you have clicked anything, consider....

• modifying your login credentials (Using Both a New eMail and a New Password for each and all sites)
  • associating a different method of payment to your account
  • enabling Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID and for all other accounts that have such an applicable option

But, if not done already, it'd be wise to enable Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID ASAP, if an option In your location.

Spam Email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.