You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Real or scam Apple Support

Had this email saying my Apple was accessed from another device. I just wanted to see if the email was genuine before I clicked verification. Can anybody help please

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 12:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 1:28 PM

Note the broken English. Apple uses proper grammar and punctuation.

I couldn’t help but reply with horrible words LOL.

If you replied to the address from which the bad guys sent the email, they now know that is a valid address and worth more. If so, expect to see more of that trash.

For the same reason, please do not post screen shots that reveal your e-mail address. There are millions of users of these forums worldwide and may not be helpful and nice as Niel! I wold consider the address burned since it has been visible here for about 90 minutes. I will ask our Hosts to delete the image.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 31, 2020 1:28 PM in response to Richjc123

Note the broken English. Apple uses proper grammar and punctuation.

I couldn’t help but reply with horrible words LOL.

If you replied to the address from which the bad guys sent the email, they now know that is a valid address and worth more. If so, expect to see more of that trash.

For the same reason, please do not post screen shots that reveal your e-mail address. There are millions of users of these forums worldwide and may not be helpful and nice as Niel! I wold consider the address burned since it has been visible here for about 90 minutes. I will ask our Hosts to delete the image.

Real or scam Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.