You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My playlist won

My playlist won't shuffle on mac. The music stops after each song

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 8:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 9:30 AM

Since Music will not advance to an unchecked song, the symptom you are seeing usually means that your songs have become unchecked.

If you don't see the checkboxes at all, put the list in View > As Songs, and also enable Preferences > General > Show Songs List Checkboxes.

if you need to recheck a bunch at once, hold the Command key and click any empty checkbox.

if you are running a European version, the checkboxes are called tick boxes. :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 1, 2020 9:30 AM in response to leiffromranders

Since Music will not advance to an unchecked song, the symptom you are seeing usually means that your songs have become unchecked.

If you don't see the checkboxes at all, put the list in View > As Songs, and also enable Preferences > General > Show Songs List Checkboxes.

if you need to recheck a bunch at once, hold the Command key and click any empty checkbox.

if you are running a European version, the checkboxes are called tick boxes. :-)

My playlist won

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.