You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR Rear Camera has black lines - HELP

Hi,

My Iphone XR that I bought 4 months ago fell from my nightstand. There is not even a single scratch on the phone. But, my rear camera has these black lines. I cannot see any visible marks or scars on the lens as well. I do not have applecare but I still have the manufacture's warranty.

Can someone help me with this?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 9:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 11:34 AM

Hello avash179, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone suffered a fall and is now producing some dark lines when you take a photos with the back camera. 

Check out the troubleshooting steps in this article: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If you find that the issue persists after completing the 5 troubleshooting provided, Contact Apple Support for more assistance.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2020 11:34 AM in response to avash179

Hello avash179, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone suffered a fall and is now producing some dark lines when you take a photos with the back camera. 

Check out the troubleshooting steps in this article: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If you find that the issue persists after completing the 5 troubleshooting provided, Contact Apple Support for more assistance.

All the best.

Iphone XR Rear Camera has black lines - HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.