You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Applecare plus service?

My iPhone 8+ screen is totally crushed and battery has a problem as well.

because I have Applecare+, I want to fix or replace it.

Using the Applecare+, I replaced to the new phone last time in Asia, they just gave me new phone ( i think it was a refurbished phone )

Since I am currently living in Canada, I just want to know how about Canadian Apple store.

Am I going to get a new phone (or refurbished phone) like last time or they will repair my phone?

Does anyone know about the Canadian Apple store?

And one more question!

There's no Apple store near where i live. can I get Applecare plus service by parcel?

Thanks

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 9:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 10:36 PM

You may buy online

Buy an AppleCare plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open Settings.
  2. Tap General > About.
  3. Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the onscreen instructions to choose and buy AppleCare+.

You might not see this option on your device depending on your country or region. Buy a plan online if you have an eligible device.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2020 10:36 PM in response to florence158

You may buy online

Buy an AppleCare plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open Settings.
  2. Tap General > About.
  3. Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available and follow the onscreen instructions to choose and buy AppleCare+.

You might not see this option on your device depending on your country or region. Buy a plan online if you have an eligible device.

Apr 4, 2020 1:04 AM in response to florence158

If your AppleCare+ service is still valid, your option right now is to call Apple Support and ask them. All Apple Stores in Canada are closed right now. It is possible an Apple AASP is still open, but again Apple Support can guide you.

Am I going to get a new phone (or refurbished phone) like last time or they will repair my phone?

Nobody here can answer this question.

https://support.apple.com/contact

How can I get Applecare plus service?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.