You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos won't send in Message

I can not send photos from my MacBook Pro retina 15 inch early 2013. Mac OS Catalina 10:15.1.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 7:36 AM

4 replies

Apr 7, 2020 9:39 AM in response to geodeweddings

Hello geodeweddings,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you cannot send photos in Messages on your Mac.

Are you able to send normal messages?

Are you sending them as iMessages or text messages?

Does this happen when you send to every contact or only one?

If you can’t send or receive messages on your Mac

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Apr 28, 2020 6:07 PM in response to geodeweddings

I have this exact issue and have done many of the suggested troubleshooting tips ( signed out, quit messages, signed back in etc.). The blue bar gets to about 90% and just stalls out and it is immensely frustrating! I am also on a brand new ( bought new in box from BH Photo three months ago)

I am having multiple issues with this and also with all of my Adobe products and I started with a completely 'fresh' computer ie: didn't migrate over anything from my old machine.

Photos won't send in Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.