You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Apple ID

How can I recover my 1st , original, Apple ID that was compromised 5 years ago or longer and has everything in my cloud?? I have NO privacy and can’t reach my children!!!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:26 AM

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

What to do when you think you were scammed

1. See If you think your Apple ID has been compromised 
  2. Increase the Security of your Apple ID 
  3. iCloud security overview  
  4. Ways to keep your information safe on Mac

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2020 11:26 AM in response to Blank2020

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

What to do when you think you were scammed

1. See If you think your Apple ID has been compromised 
  2. Increase the Security of your Apple ID 
  3. iCloud security overview  
  4. Ways to keep your information safe on Mac

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Stolen Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.