You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 battery health detoriating post iOS 13.4 upgrade

I purchased the new Iphone11 on January 5th , 2020 and everything worked perfectly fine until I upgraded to iOS 13.4. This upgrade is screwing up the battery health like crazy. Within a span of just 2 weeks (March 25th - I did the upgrade from ios 13.3 to 13.4 until today 5th April) , the battery health dropped crazily from 100% to 97%.

All the battery best practices were adhered including enabling the low power mode and location services off , background app refresh off from day 1 and still the battery health is deteriorating like crazy post this upgrade.

Apple needs to look at this seriously as I could see many users have reported battery drain and health issues post 13.4 upgrade.

This is for sure not a HARDWARE issue. It is a SOFTWARE issue that has messed up the battery health.

Please assist.

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 3:46 PM

Hello,

See these steps:

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Setting > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link (97% is OK):

iPhone Battery and Performance

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 5, 2020 1:17 AM in response to MrBill3

Hello,

As mentioned in my post , I did check all the best practice and as well as a restart and even a reset. My concern is a straight drop of 4% from 100 to 97 within just 2 weeks which is indeed strange post the 13.4 upgrade. 97% had it been OK if the drop was gradual and smooth and NOT an abrupt one.

So the suggestions don't help !

Iphone 11 battery health detoriating post iOS 13.4 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.