You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple deducted me even I haven’t subscribe to any applications!!!!

Yesterday, April 8, 2020 I got deducted with 365.98 AED from my iTunes account but I haven’t purchased anything. I checked my recent purchase and subscriptions it was empty. I want my money back. Please help me.

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 3:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 5:06 PM

emeaw Said:

"Apple deducted me even I haven’t subscribe to any applications!!!!: Yesterday, April 8, 2020 I got deducted with 365.98 AED from my iTunes account but I haven’t purchased anything. I checked my recent purchase and subscriptions it was empty. I want my money back. Please help me."

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

Contact Apple:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to call Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2020 5:06 PM in response to emeaw

emeaw Said:

"Apple deducted me even I haven’t subscribe to any applications!!!!: Yesterday, April 8, 2020 I got deducted with 365.98 AED from my iTunes account but I haven’t purchased anything. I checked my recent purchase and subscriptions it was empty. I want my money back. Please help me."

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

Contact Apple:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to call Apple Support.

Apple deducted me even I haven’t subscribe to any applications!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.