You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to buy Macbook Pro with Finnish/Swedish keys in Australia?

I live in Australia and I need a new Macbook Pro with Finnish/Swedish keyboard. Apple has done it impossible to do it in their store or at least I have not succeeded... This is very frustrating, in 2020 I want to buys an Apple product that they don't want to sell to me. My question is, does anyone managed to solve the problem and order Macbook with Finnish/Swedish or any other Scandic keyboard? Thnaks!

-Niklas

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 7:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 8:50 PM

Keyboard changes need to be made at the factory. An Apple Store cannot switch country keyboards. Stores get inventory from Apple with keyboards for that country. You might be able to get what you want by ordering from the online Apple Store for Australia and get a CTO product with a keyboard of your choice. Unfortunately, you cannot order from another country's store because shipping is limited to the country's shipping area.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2020 8:50 PM in response to niklas116

Keyboard changes need to be made at the factory. An Apple Store cannot switch country keyboards. Stores get inventory from Apple with keyboards for that country. You might be able to get what you want by ordering from the online Apple Store for Australia and get a CTO product with a keyboard of your choice. Unfortunately, you cannot order from another country's store because shipping is limited to the country's shipping area.

Apr 10, 2020 6:02 AM in response to niklas116

There really is no way to get a keyboard different than one of those available in the online store for your country, unless you can find another retail store there who by chance has one or can get you one, or have a friend send you one from some country that does have them. Even the US store does not have Swedish (only Danish for some reason).

Where to buy Macbook Pro with Finnish/Swedish keys in Australia?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.