You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone mail not showing all mails

My perfectly and updated iPhone X will not show all my mails in Apple Mail - can't figure out what to do.

My phone is updated with the last update (this week). Phone is rebooted several times and I have several e-mail-accounts. My main and standard account for my own domain is an IMAP. I can not set anything regarding synchronizing in this account.

On my iPad (updated as well) I can see all my mails - and in webmail I can see them as well. But it seems like they got hidden (some how) on my phone. I also checked the filter (dashes in lower left corner) but nothing helped.

The only thing I have not done - and would like to avoid - is deleting the account and set it up again.

Any other suggestions?

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 2:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 2:11 AM

Deleting account and setting it up again takes less than two minutes. Meanwhile watch the GIF below for Mail days to sync.

1 reply

iPhone mail not showing all mails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.