You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to download my music uploaded to my iCloud music library

I used to be subscribed to Apple Music but, not now.

Recently, I subscribed to iTunes Match on an annual subscription. This way, I am able to make sure all the music I purchased, later downloaded, ripped from CDs, later synced with the Cloud, exists across my devices.

Nope. I am unable to download a bunch of these songs /tracks /albums. Almost 390 tracks. I either see a disabled iCloud download icon or a disabled-dotted iCloud icon.

It does not end there. Some other albums (albums which show up on my MacBook Pro) do not show up on my iPhone or iPad.

😔

Pictures attached.

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 7:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2020 4:03 AM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. One possibility is that the tracks that cannot download are still waiting to be matched or uploaded from the source library, and thus don't exist for downloading.

tt2

1 reply

unable to download my music uploaded to my iCloud music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.