You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple has been charging my credit card for 2 months

I’ve gone online using your refund request system. It says I have no refunds that qualify. I’m calling & the phones continuously busy. Problem, we purchased a new phone for my daughter. We were offered APPLE TV + 1 year starting Jan. 2020. It clearly says to cancel 1 day before renewal date Jan. 16, 2021 or will be charged $4.49. Apple has been charging my credit card for 2 months now, on 3/19 & again 4/4 the $4.49. This was a free subscription so I need the charges refunded please.

Tana

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 3:32 PM

TV Support - Apple

or

Contact iTunes Store - Apple Support

-------

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. This will specify each charge to the Apple ID account, including periodical subscription fees.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. This will specify all the current and past subscriptions, and their due dates, or expiration dates.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2020 3:32 PM in response to tana243

TV Support - Apple

or

Contact iTunes Store - Apple Support

-------

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. This will specify each charge to the Apple ID account, including periodical subscription fees.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. This will specify all the current and past subscriptions, and their due dates, or expiration dates.

Apple has been charging my credit card for 2 months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.