You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment deduction from credit card

Hi hope you find this safe and well.

just now I received a SMS from my local bank for deductions of $59.99 for Apple.com.

i haven’t purchase anything now

can I know for what the payment has deducted??

iPhone 11, 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 7:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 7:58 PM

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support will help you determine authorized purchases.

"If you see purchases that you don't recognize or unexpected charges

• If you see items in your purchase history that you don't remember buying, check if someone else who uses your device, such as a family member, bought the item. If someone else is using your Apple ID and password, change your Apple ID password.
  • If you don't recognize a charge on your statement from your bank or financial institution, try these steps.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2020 7:58 PM in response to chanuka161

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support will help you determine authorized purchases.

"If you see purchases that you don't recognize or unexpected charges

• If you see items in your purchase history that you don't remember buying, check if someone else who uses your device, such as a family member, bought the item. If someone else is using your Apple ID and password, change your Apple ID password.
  • If you don't recognize a charge on your statement from your bank or financial institution, try these steps.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

Payment deduction from credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.